In the trades, competition is healthy. Customers need to get the best work done at the best price. That’s just the way business works. But if an industry fails to keep up with inflation for 30 years, the net result is that the very thing that used to protect consumers from overpriced or undertalented contractors, ends up backfiring. Instead of getting good contractors at competitive rates, contractors are forced to just drive prices down. And someone has to pay! So it starts with owners, then goes on to employees and the company. Ultimately, paying a dirt cheap price is digging a grave for the guy selling at that price.
- See the vast abundance of this gift called life, and let today’s problems fade to most in the breeze. https://t.co/S603IUxSlF 1 week ago
- Being free has more to do with internal choice than external circumstance. #inspiration #lifequotes #lifecoach https://t.co/7Xck2Iiohq 1 week ago
- Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. #difficultconversations #lifecoach #inspiration https://t.co/58VIIUfyW4 1 week ago
- Letting go of what is certain has a way of altering what is possible! https://t.co/KRnbAeK3yT 1 week ago
- Look for complaining and you’ll likely find that #difficultconversations are needed. https://t.co/CMVAoK2CbF 1 week ago